Luna enjoys herself poolside ahead of summer


Article: Luna, swimsuit poses getting braver by the day 'end all of idol bodies'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1422, -69] Ah, really, what is wrong with her...

2. [+1,297, -70] I liked her a lot back when she was in f(x) because she seemed so kind... but now she's becoming more and more obsessed with working out and her body ㅜㅜ I wonder what's wrong with her but also feel bad for her too.

3. [+1,010, -65] Enough's enough now

4. [+82, -3] She got a lot of hate back when for having the worst body in f(x). I think that turned into a complex for her and she's trying to show off more now that her body's better. I feel bad for her...

5. [+67, -3] She lived her whole life with elephant legs and was known as the fattest member of her group. Imagine how confident she must feel now that she's lost all that weight. No wonder she wants to show some skin...

6. [+62, -2] Amber had her own boyish concept while the other members were the prettiest any girl group has seen so Luna probably felt really stressed about her looks

7. [+53, -0] I feel bad for her ㅠㅠ it's obvious that she realized no matter how hard she danced or sang in her group, she'd never get as much attention as Sulli who half a$$ed everything. No matter how much she smiled at everyone, she'd never get as much attention as Krystal with her resting b*tch face ㅠㅠ

8. [+50, -3] ㅋ What's wrong with her... I liked her because I thought she was a talented, hard worker... Now she's trying so hard to be like Sulli and Hyuna...

9. [+40, -0] Luna, this isn't your image. I don't get why she still hasn't found an identity for herself. She's a great singer, just work hard on her singing career instead of copying Sulli...

10. [+28, -0] Desperate... When she's on varieties, you can tell she has low self-esteem with the way she acts up for attention... and her pictures are all "look at me look at my body!!!!!"

-