Jung Eunji boasts about being able to eat 5 packets of ramen



Article: Jung Eunji, "When I used to weigh 63 kg, I ate 5 packets of ramen at once"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+674, -52] Jung Eunji really exaggerates herself when she's on varieties ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+612, -66] I'm a similar weight and I can barely eat two packets, she needs to stop lying

3. [+521, -52] What a liar. If she weighed 63 kg at over 160 cm tall, then she was barely that heavy to begin with. There's no way she could've eaten five bags at once. My friend is 100 kg and can barely eat five packets.

4. [+42, -3] Stop lying. A woman at 63 kg cannot eat five packets of ramen, don't exaggerate ㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -8] Is that even possible? I'm 83 kg and my stomach feels like it's going to burst after two packets.

6. [+33, -1] I'm 165 and 63 kg and my stomach bursts if I eat a bowl of rice after I finish my ramen. Stop trying to make 63 kg sound like we're super pigs ㅡㅡ

7. [+31, -4] That's a lot of MSG... does she think five packets of ramen is a joke?!

8. [+28, -1] I don't hate her but... she always acts like "oh I'm an idol but I'm a really cool idol, I'm different".. She obviously works hard but I realize reading the comments that I'm not the only one who sees right through here..

9. [+14, -1] I have a friend who eats a ton and he barely eats three packets. Five packets for a woman is exaggerated.

10. [+12, -0] I'm 68... and I can barely eat two, let alone five packets...

-