(G)I-DLE's Shuhua reveals she prefers her natural beauty to wearing make up


Article: "Why don't I wear make up?" GI-DLE's Shuhwa reveals her thoughts

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+584, -29] She looks simple and pretty, not sure why anyone would find trouble with this...?

2. [+566, -29] She's pretty without having to doll up

3. [+420, -21] Such deep thoughts for someone so young

4. [+26, -3] There's a beauty to each life stage and when I look back at when I was younger, I wonder why I was so desperate to doll up more than I needed to... I put make up on now for work but there are a lot of times I'd rather not put anything on if I didn't have to.

5. [+22, -2] She doesn't wear make up because she's pretty enough without it. I'd live bare faced my entire life if I had her face.

6. [+20, -2] Why bother with make up when you look like that?

7. [+18, -2] So, so pretty without make up. No point in ruining your skin with make up. At her age, just wearing sunscreen is enough to bring out your natural beauty.

8. [+16, -2] It's best to not wear any make up for as long as possible while you're young, it's best for your skin ㅜㅜ Once you get older, you'll have to wear make up whether you want to or not ㅠ It makes me so sad to see middle schoolers and high schoolers wear such thick make up to school ㅡㅡ

9. [+9, -1] People need to mind their own business... why do you care why she doesn't dye her hair or paint her nails? ㅠㅠ I support you Shuhua!!

10. [+8, -0] I don't get why anyone would even ask that? It's her choice if she doesn't want to wear make up ㅋㅋㅋ not like you guys are the ones buying it for her

-