Fans worldwide celebrate Jonghyun's 30th birthday


Article: Fans all over the world celebrate Jonghyun's 30th birthday

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+262, -33] It's been a while but I'm going to listen to your voice today. I couldn't listen to it for a really long time... but I'm going to be brave today. Jonghyun-ah! Your birth has been nothing but a blessing to me... and you're a person I miss, and miss. Happy birthday!

2. [+214, -20] I miss you

3. [+198, -18] I'm not a fan but I miss him too ㅜㅜㅜ I liked his voice so much ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+13, -0] I still can't believe it... I hope he's happy where he is ㅠㅠ

5. [+10, -0] I feel weird when I hear Jonghyun's songs on the streets, especially 'Breath'

6. [+10, -0] I still can't believe it and am still so saddened over it. Knowing that he got treated for depression makes you realize how much he wanted to live, I can't imagine what he must've felt. I hope he's happy in heaven.

7. [+8, -1] Depression... is scary. What a shame, who knew such a young talent could be lost so easily.

8. [+8, -0] Coincidentally, I was listening to his songs on the way home... Realizing that it's his birthday today breaks my heart... I hope he's resting where he is.

-