BTS Jin promises to do his best once it's time to serve in the army


Article: BTS Jin, "Army enlistment? A duty as a Korean... I will do my best once called"

Source: M+ News via Nate

1. [+3,786, -831] BTS should be granted an exemption

2. [+3,767, -420] BTS is doing more for the country than Oh Ji Hwan, they deserve an exemption ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,725, -359] I feel bad for men at times like this, I almost want to serve for them. Sigh, nothing to do but just accept it and wait. I support you!

4. [+291, -34] Men won't have a problem with people like Son Heung Min or BTS being granted exemptions

5. [+286, -29] Revamp the whole exemption system and grant it for BTS. Why do people we don't even know who win awards at random concerts get to be granted exemptions but a group that the entire world knows and has won #1 on worldwide music charts don't? That's a bit unfair, isn't it?

6. [+261, -22] I understand it's hard for the military to set standards on who gets exemptions and who don't but sending this group to the army will be a bigger loss to the country than a gain

7. [+225, -35] I am 100% supportive of granting them an exemption~!! (I'm an air force reservist)

8. [+197, -19] Hoping the members all serve together to lessen the hiatus time~

9. [+189, -58] They're at Beatles level popularity, they deserve an exemption

10. [+186, -10] Kyah... someone like Oh Ji Hwan is exempt while BTS, who's bringing in all the foreign cash, has to serve... how stupid ㅋㅋ

11. [+140, -22] I will allow for a BTS exemption

12. [+101, -3] The irony of their fanclub name being Army...

-