Yoona talks about being SNSD's center member



Article: Yoona, "I was the visual, center member in SNSD"

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+2,791, -367] When I think of girl group centers, I think of Yoona first. I think the whole 'center' thing started because Yoona became so famous as the center, no? She was center not only for her looks but for her long limbs that made her dancing look pretty. She had such clean dance moves. I remember SM's choreographer tried to persuade Yoona away from acting because she's already such a good dancer...

2. [+1,376, -218] Girl group center Yoona! It's fact that the idea of centers was created after Yoona ❤

3. [+838, -244] She looks okay in today's article photos. She also shut antis up yesterday when she came out with a normal face on yesterday's Fashion Week.

4. [+391, -70] I support you

5. [+353, -84] Yoona ❤

6. [+314, -119] Nope, her face is different... last week, I went "huh?" but she definitely looks different this week.

7. [+252, -123] Yoona really got plastic surgery... Her face looks awkward, what a fail... ㅠ

8. [+211, -116] Did she get double eyelid surgery? Something looks unnatural.

9. [+156, -63] Why did her face get so weird? Her smile looks awkward too ㅠ

10. [+110, -17] Anyone can tell that she did something to her fix but her fans keep arguing that she's natural... aigoo... not that it's any of my business but it's annoying how her fans keep denying it.

11. [+165, -80] Hul, she got a lot of botox in ㅠ

12. [+109, -41] That's a lot of... fillers in her forehead

13. [+126, -62] Why are her eyes like that...

14. [+114, -50] There's definitely something different about her lips~ unnatural

15. [+83, -22] A shame that she got fillers in such a pretty face ㅜㅜ forehead, cheeks, lips, so awkward. I got botox myself so I can recognize how hard and awkward it is to smile at first ㅜㅠ

-