Why is FNC holding on to Lee Jonghyun?


Article: Why isn't FNC letting go of Lee Jonghyun?

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+1,488, -8] FNC is definitely going to feel the karma of not kicking him out. It'll come back like a boomerang.

2. [+1,411, -11] Let them be, FNC will bankrupt themselves on their own

3. [+1,144, -14] He needs to go to jail too

4. [+65, -0] I think I'll be reminded of what he said every time I look at him. "Give me a nice, pretty, young kid I can play with" crazy...

5. [+54, -2] It's obviously because Lee Jonghyun let FNC blame him for all their stock scandal drama and let Jung Yonghwa clean up his image. He probably threatened FNC like "if you guys kick me out now, I'm going to snitch on everything" so they're doing everything they can to take care of him.

6. [+53, -1] The CEO's probably being blackmailed. Maybe he threatened to snitch? It's pretty obvious.

7. [+36, -0] He's probably blackmailing FNC

8. [+30, -0] His career is over in Korea anyway, he can go make some Yen in Japan

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,430, -15] Kick him out while we're still being nice

2. [+1,074, -9] He should go move to Japan and be a Japanese singer there... don't step foot back inside Korea!!

3. [+589, -14] He's actually so disgusting, I have no idea why FNC is keeping him around at all. Trash belongs in the trash bin. If FNC keeps him, they'll be on path to becoming the next trash bin like YG.

4. [+439, -16] He's first and foremost a Korean singer, not that I'm putting down the Japanese fans or anything. If he was really "reflecting" over what he said 4 years ago, then he wouldn't have said those things or hung out with those people at all. If he was someone who was ever considerate of his fans or his band, he never would've done those things. Why is Choi Jonghoon being kicked out and forced to retire while Lee Jonghyun isn't for the same crime? ㅡㅡ I'll always be reminded of what he said whenever I see him.

5. [+79, -5] I get that Japan has a different culture but I don't get how they can still accept a sex criminal. I don't get it... If he has any shame at all, he should leave on his own. Please...!!!!

6. [+71, -7] I don't think the Japanese fans know the explicit details of his Katalk conversations. That's probably why they don't get how severe thi sis.

7. [+50, -3] So they're really just going to keep a criminal around?

-