SS501's Kim Hyungjun claims that he will counter sue for unfounded rumors



Article: 'Idol sexual assault suspicion' SS501's Kim Hyungjun... "She wanted it first"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,551, -119] Aigoo, lady... why are you talking about something that happened 9 years ago only now... looks like a SS501 reunion is going ot be difficult.

2. [+1,213, -187] This lady's funny.. I'm a woman myself but she's embarrassing. Didn't she let him in her house with a specific intention to begin with?? Just because he's a celebrity doesn't make him evil.. and why bring up something that happened 9 years ago only now~~

3. [+316, -58] I want to know why she's bringing up something that happened 9 years ago only now

4. [+286, -39] Does she want to make some money?

5. [+133, -6] She claimed to lay down by him to put him to sleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a woman too but come on, don't be like that ㅠㅠ Who lets a stranger man in their bed like that? ㅠㅠ Sigh..

6. [+102, -0] I looked at the woman's Twitter and she tried suing another man but canceled it and even talked about how much she got in the settlement... She was even excited about being in the news now. I find it hard to view her as a victim in this.

7. [+93, -2] So she used to be an entertainment woman (women called to entertain and talk to men while they are drinking, often sexual in nature) ... and she brought a man home 9 years ago and is suing him for sexual assault now... I'll refrain from saying something until the court makes a judgment.

8. [+89, -10] So she really thought that a drunk, adult man was going to calmly lay beside her and let her put him to sleep with a lullaby? ㅎㅎ

-


Article: Kim Hyungjun, "Unfounded rumors, I plan to counter sue"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+636, -41] Fact = the woman suing him is an entertainment woman

2. [+583, -23] 9 years ago, though? Not recently but 9 years ago?

3. [+470, -23] Playing dirty always ends up like this

4. [+43, -4] I'm willing to side with him based on the fact that it happened 9 years ago and that she was an entertainment woman... but he was 24 years old at the time and it's shocking to me that he was already drinking with friends while calling in women for entertainment at that age.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -8] This guy's a mess if he was already calling women for entertainment while dirnking with friends ㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -4] I'm more shocked that this guy's on a world tour than the fact that he could've sexually assaulted someone

7. [+30, -1] That's why you shouldn't be having one night stands with random people

8. [+24, -5] She was an entertainment woman ㅋㅋ I'm done

-


Article: Woman suing idol for sexual assault, "I became brave enough after going through therapy"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+281, -47] I mean, why did she let him in her house to let him sleep? From a man's perspective, that lends itself to misunderstandings, doesn't it? If she had been straight and said no, then there's no room for error, but she said all she felt was embarrassment and stayed still. This all feels like it happened because the woman wasn't straight with her answer.

2. [+196, -26] It happened in 2010, 9 years ago, and she worked at a bar ㅋㅋㅋ We all know what kind of woman she is, right?

3. [+177, -25] Why would she need therapy for something she does as her job?

4. [+25, -6] So she worked at a bar and let a man into her house 10 years ago... not that I'm trying to look down on her job but it's a bit... It's women like her that prevents actual victims from getting the help they need.

5. [+16, -0] I'm a woman and I don't get her. Am I the only one? I think she completely led him on... He was already drunk, what was she thinking letting him come in and sleep in her bed? And why only 10 years later?

6. [+12, -1] The woman suing is basically a prostitute...

7. [+11, -1] I'm siding with Kim Hyungjun on this -_-

8. [+9, -3] But why'd you let him in your home??? I'm a woman and I don't get it either.

-