SBS reveals Katalk conversations of Lee Jonghyun in the group chat


Article: 'SBS News 8' reps, "Lee Jonghyun received a hidden camera video"

Source: OSEN via Nate

Lee Jonghyun: Hurry, pass me a woman. A *** that's like ****.
Jung Jun Young: Who do you want?
Lee Jonghyun: It'd be nice if you have one you didn't ****, but if you don't have one, just a pretty ****.

Lee Jonghyun: I did XXXX with the ** kids yesterday.
Jung Jun Young: Not bad. Introduce them to me next time.

Lee Jonghyun: Do you have any young, pretty, kind b*tches? One that's good to play with ㅋㅋㅋ

-

1. [+1,664, -7] Let's be real, they were all in the same group chat, how couldn't he not have seen the videos?

2. [+1,627, -6] Look at how he talks, makes his image shatter. He's no different from the rest.

3. [+1,497, -3] He's trash too

4. [+113, -0] Wow... these conversations... just leave me speechless

5. [+112, -0] He talks like a street prostitute himself

6. [+108, -0] Let me translate it for you: "hurry up and get me a woman, one that's sl*tty"... "give me a b*tch that you haven't f*cked yet, and if you don't have one, just give me a pretty b*tch"... he's the ba$tard who was on 'We Got Married', right? Wow, he acted all innocent on there too, this is disgusting.

7. [+83, -0] At this rate, all the celebrities in our country are going to retire ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+81, -0] I'm sure a lot of thoughts are going through Zico's head right now ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+75, -0] Why is FNC still defending this guy? There are two Katalk conversations out already of him whining about wanting hidden camera videos.

10. [+64, -0] Something about his eyes are just super fishy too

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,103, -18] I really think this is the dirtiest, most evil piece of news I've seen... I have a lot of group chats with my other male friends but I can't fathom such conversations taking place in them..

2. [+1,019, -4] I love how he let Lee Hongki take the blame this entire time while hiding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+72, -1] And why would a young, pretty, kind woman want to see a piece of trash like you?

4. [+72, -0] I'm speechless at these conversations. How can you be so rock bottom?

5. [+59, -0] Imagine talking like this in private and then going up to your fans like "fans~ I love you~ ^^"...

6. [+58, -0] I had a hunch these conversations took place but these actually exceeded my expectations. They're trash to the point where even calling them trash isn't enough;;; if this is just a portion of the texts, I can't imagine what the full reveal will be...

7. [+56, -1] He acted so shy on his 'WGM' cameo, blushing all the time... I really thought he was innocent but it was all fake. Can't trust TV at all.

8. [+50, -0] He totally treats women like they're an object

-


Source: Naver

1. [+6,913, -53] This isn't over yet. We need to investigate Roy Kim, Eddie Kim, Choi Tae Joon, Zico, all of them.

2. [+2,839, -45] Why is there nothing on Zico, Roy Kim, and Eddie Kim yet??

3. [+1,413, -24] Damn gross

4. [+510, -12] SBS is doing more work than the police~~!!

5. [+271, -3] Hey! You have hope for retirement too!

-