Mattel produces a BTS Jimin Barbie doll




Article: American Barbie company on BTS Jimin "the perfect model for a doll"

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+335, -8] Then at least make one that looks like him

2. [+142, -6] Doesn't look like him at all...

3. [+112, -8] Amazing, Jimin looks great, BTS 💛❤

4. [+10, -1] Why'd they make it so poorly like that? ã… ã… 

5. [+10, -1] ã…‹ã…‹ I think it'd look okay after they fix his hair a bit. I'm a fan but ã…‹ this looks so bad. I think I'm getting used to it the more I look at it though ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+8, -2] He looks better in videos than he does in pictures..

7. [+7, -2] Jimin is a doll but why does his doll look weird ㅠㅠ should I buy it or not ㅜㅜ Jimin's just so cute

8. [+7, -1] Why'd they do him like that ã… 

9. [+7, -1] Other than the lips... doesn't look like him at all ㅜㅜ

10. [+6, -1] Even his fans aren't buying it... ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ most just want to buy the outfit ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

11. [+6, -1] Sigh, Mattel ã…‹ã…‹ should've put more work into it ã… ã…  why do this to such a pretty kid... made him look like someone completely different...

-