Key pens a handwritten letter ahead of his army enlistment


Article: SHINee Key to enlist on the 4th, handwritten letter "I'll serve courageously"

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+876, -15] Who's going to make up for Key's absence on 'Amazing Saturday' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+825, -29] What a clean enlistment. No scandals either ㅎㅎ I find him funny on 'Amazing Saturday' so I'm sad to see him go. Hoping he serves well and comes back!

3. [+710, -25] Despite the many years he's been an idol, he hasn't had any controversies and worked hard all throughout his career and is now enlisting at a good time. Hoping he completes his service healthy and strong!

4. [+58, -1] After all those Big Bang news, seeing SHINee makes me realize what angels they are

5. [+45, -2] Key's the real deal, right after Yunho

6. [+38, -1] Really enjoyed watching the chemistry between Hanhae and Key on 'Amazing Saturday'.. especially with Hyeri, the way the three of them bickered... ㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -1] I can tell just by how short his hair is that he's your average guy

8. [+31, -3] Kibum-ah, stay healthy! Love you ❤

9. [+31, -4] Wow, Key, this is making me tear up.... SHINee are legends ㅜㅠ I'm a guy by the way... I was a fan during the days when I struggled through my college entrance exam because of 'Ring Ding Dong'...

10. [+20, -2] Key has a great image, no scandals at all. Serve well!!!!

-