Sulli shows off her legs at the airport




Article: "Fragile looking" Sulli's stick skinny legs

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+1,415, -87] She had elephant legs when she debuted but now they're stick skinny! I'm amazed at how she managed to lose that

2. [+784, -94] Gorgeous...

3. [+678, -79] Hul, she looks super pretty in these pictures

4. [+81, -8] I don't care much about her mental state but I like that she's always smiling in her airport photos. Other celebrities are busy hiding under masks, sunglasses, and hats, but I like that she doesn't do that.

5. [+70, -1] She used to be bottom heavy, I wonder what she did

6. [+40, -7] You need to be that skinny to look decently thin on screen

7. [+37, -0] I really want to know what Suzy, Sulli, and Park Shin Hye did because they all had elephant legs before

8. [+36, -8] She's not a bad kid, just strongly sexual is all

9. [+35, -6] I want to get liposuction like Sulli..

10. [+29, -3] She's super pretty... how can she be this pretty in reporter photos? Her and Jung So Min always had pretty faces but had elephant legs, I want to know how they're so skinny now. It's amazing.. just gorgeous after the weight loss.

11. [+25, -4] Sulli is a prime example of looks being wealth to a woman

12. [+23, -0] She doesn't seem like the type to work out... so how did she lose weight and maintain it?? Is it possible with just massages?

-