Rain reveals his secrets to his muscular body


Article: 'Section TV' Rain, the secret to his muscles? "The body doesn't lie... you have to not eat"

Source: News 1 via Nate

"All you need is to stay away from eating and get closer with protein. The body never lies. It'll gain weight if you eat and lose weight if you don't. You can get different types of muscles from workouts."

1. [+768, -9] It's the truth.. ㅋㅋ Of all the people I've seen take pills or go on detoxes, I've never seen them last for long. It's all about working out, eating three, healthy and moderate meals, and skipping late night snacks. Meanwhile, I'm eating donuts as I write this...

2. [+521, -8] Ah.. I know that, but...

3. [+432, -3] Sure. He's right. Just like how studying will bring your grades up, you'll lose weight if you don't eat. But I know that, and I can't put it into action.. ㅠㅠ sigh.

4. [+26, -1] Pretty amazing how strict he is with managing himself. Working out every day is easy to say but hard in action... ㅋㅋ I can't give up eating.

5. [+25, -0] If you listen to him and cut carbs from your life, your life is going to be miserable... You need a certain amount of carbs. The reason most of us are gaining weight is because of all the excess carbs from late night snacking and alcohol. You know that, right??? Let's all work out and live healthy lives.

6. [+21, -0] He's right. I've tried all sorts of different diets and nothing's as effective as starving ㅋㅋ

7. [+15, -0] He's right.. if you don't eat, you don't gain weight.. ㅠㅠ

8. [+15, -2] There's nothing more refreshing than working out on an empty stomach. I wonder why people don't know that? It's also fun to eat something delicious after a work out too.

9. [+15, -1] My joy in life is eating

10. [+11, -0] His advice is a bit on the extreme end. For the average person, all you really need to do is eat what you need and work out on the side and you'll be healthy enough.

-