Jang Wonyoung's looks are as sweet as her strawberry


Article: IZ*ONE Jang Wonyoung's peak beauty

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+345, -25] Every time I see her, I'm in awe of her physical traits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so thin, tall, lean, small, it's like her body was born to be a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+267, -20] How can a middle schooler be this pretty? ㅠㅠ She has a pretty face but I'm so jealous of her height... I think she'll only get prettier from here on out

3. [+230, -18] Her face is already so perfect and she's only in middle school

4. [+26, -3] She can easily top any female idol based on her looks and body alone... and she's still only in middle school. Her dancing and singing are decent too, and she's smart and knows how to work the cameras... pretty fluent in English and Japanese too... I remember Sakura said "Wonyoung-chan seems like she was born to be an idol"

5. [+22, -1] She looks more amazing in video than in pictures... I think she'll be the end all once she reaches 24.

6. [+16, -1] I smile without even realizing it when I see her on TV because she's so cute

7. [+10, -0] The ideal idol face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ mochi mochi looks. She'll easily get to the top if she stays true to her roots and doesn't get c*cky.

8. [+10, -1] Tall height, long limbs, small face, distinctive features ㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -1] I can't wait to see how she grows up, she'll be daebak, especially her proportions. I really think 168~172 cm is the perfect height for women.

10. [+6, -1] How can a middle schooler be this pretty? Don't most people go through their ugliest years during middle school? ㅎㅎㅎ She's so pretty

-