ITZY reveals more teasers for their 5 members





Article: JYP's new girl group ITZY releases debut teasers for five members

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+239, -38] They're charming, I'm not sure why there's so much negative opinion about them. They're all pretty. And Ryujin may have been on that thug Yang Hyun Suk's audition show but she got #1 on there too.

2. [+101, -28] So is Chaeryung supposed to be in a competition with IZ*ONE's Chaeyoung?

3. [+78, -10] They all look similar

4. [+18, -20] How do all their faces look so similar..

5. [+9, -1] IZ*ONE Chaeyoung's dongsaeng Chaeryung is in this group, I can't wait

6. [+7, -0] They're a different concept from Twice, that much we can see

7. [+6, -1] Yeah.. I wish JYP luck. Anything but YG doing well.

8. [+5, -2] There are just way too many female idol groups right now

9. [+4, -0] I can't wait, I bet their songs will be like miss A's

10. [+4, -2] They all look the same to me

-