Hollywood: Karl Lagerfeld


Article: Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld passes away... "the loss of a big star in the industry"

Source: Kuki News via Nate

1. [+722, -6] Truly a great figure has passed ㅠ rest in peace

2. [+614, -10] He lived an amazing life as one of the biggest figures of the fashion industry

3. [+479, -28] He was my dream and muse since high school... feels weird reading this news as I head home from work. Rest in peace.

4. [+31, -0] He wasn't just a big star... he was his own galaxy.

5. [+26, -3] His own brand Karl Lagerfeld is really good too

6. [+20, -4] I'm still making payments on the Chanel bag I bought my ex on loan

7. [+16, -1] GD's gotta go to his funeral~!

8. [+11, -1] He had his own brand and was a designer for other luxury brands but he's practically Chanel's icon... He lived an amazing life working until the very end of it. There are going to be so many books about him in the book stores now.

9. [+10, -0] He himself is Chanel... who can take over now?

10. [+10, -0] Hul!! The coolest grandpa in the world is gone... I truly loved your art.

-