Can Big Bang recover from their scandals with a comeback?


Article: Big Bangs downfall, is it possible to comeback as a group?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+542, -22] A group comeback is completely impossible. Their only solution is Taeyang going solo. Can't stand to see the rest of them.

2. [+47, -11] "SM's problem is China, JYP's problem is America, YG's problem is drugs"

3. [+364, -12] You can commit a crime. You're only human. However, not admitting fault and abusing your power to evade consequences and run away... that's what I'm disappointed in. I was a fan, really...

4. [+41, -6] Comeback? You mean disbandment

5. [+34, -1] Group comeback ㅋㅋㅋ aren't they all criminals aside from one member?

6. [+32, -7] There are already a lot of idols that can replace them. They need to disband. I support Taeyang going solo.

7. [+29, -1] The minute TOP got in his wheelchair, I knew that a group comeback was not possible anymore

8. [+29, -4] Who cares about Big Bang anymore when there are idols like BTS

9. [+23, -1] I'm a Big Bang fan myself and I think it's over for them...

10. [+18, -2] Do you guys not know who Yang Hyun Suk is? He's definitely going to give them a comeback ㅋㅋ

11. [+16, -5] They needed to have pulled the curtains while they were still ahead... Yang CEO got too greedy.

12. [+16, -3] Taeyang just needs to go solo is all

-

Source: Naver

1. [+67, -9] Must be nice being a celebrity when you can commit all sorts of crimes like car accidents and drugs and still be okay

2. [+46, -15] Do they even have fans left?

3. [+34, -5] I don't think they're a positive influence on the youth. No more group comebacks. The industry will be fine without them. I do support Taeyang and Daesung going solo though.

4. [+30, -7] No, no comeback

5. [+9, -2] I only welcome Taeyang

6. [+8, -1] Reading their history makes me question if there was ever another group so dark. Taeyang can still save himself. He's musically talented and got married early.

7. [+10, -4] Nah, don't comeback

8. [+8, -3] Comeback impossible

-