BAP announces disbandment


Article: [Exclusive] BAP eventually disbands... Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup go separate paths

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+343, -5] SECRET and BAP remain in history...

2. [+308, -14] They were a talented group, what a shame

3. [+211, -5] What a waste of Youngjae and Daehyun's talents... they're handsome, sing well...

4. [+32, -1] I always thought Bang Yongguk and Rap Mon were similar. Their group names are similar too. Honestly, I thought BAP would do better back then. Sad to see another talented group disappear.. ㅠㅠ

5. [+24, -1] Idols aren't only about skills, looks, and songs, but luck too. BAP's a group full of handsome, talented kids with great song quality. A shame that they didn't make it any further. They're like the male version of Nine Muses...

6. [+19, -2] How is this the most you could make of Bang Yong Guk, tsk tsk tsk

7. [+16, -1] Really sad to see them go. They really caught my attention from their debut.

8. [+15, -0] They were pretty much disbanded without Bang Yongguk and Zelo... it was expected...

9. [+14, -2] I'm glad they escaped TS but... sad that they're disbanding ㅠ.ㅠ

10. [+10, -0] I'm a man but I really liked this group because they were not only talented but had unique songs with decent singing, rapping, vocals, and visuals. I thought they'd last a long time but I'm sad to hear that they were short-lived. Zelo was my favorite. Good luck to everyone.

-