Yunho talks about restricting his sleeping and eating to prevent laziness


Article: 'Radio Star' Yunho, "Sleeping and eating are luxuries... I try to only sleep 4 hours and eat two meals a day"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

"I feel that sleeping and eating are luxuries. I try to only sleep 4 and a half hours. Whenever I sleep more, I feel like a lazy person. I also hate the full, lazy feeling you get after eating a lot so I don't eat until I'm full. I usually limit myself to two meals a day."

1. [+474, -11] So I'm being extravagant with my life every day...

2. [+444, -10] There's a reason successful people are successful... amazing

3. [+414, -16] We need more people like him to be successful to have a decent country going

4. [+35, -0] The reason he doesn't buy buildings is so he can save money to set up an arts school later.

5. [+34, -2] THere's honestly nothing to hate on him for

6. [+29, -6] Sleeping and eating are luxuries ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's actually so Yunho of him to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -0] Just saying this out of concern but please let yourself sleep longer. Not getting enough sleep easily takes years off your life.

8. [+25, -0] He would've been successful no matter what he pursued. Maybe the best but close to it... amazing.

9. [+22, -3] He seems like the type to really put a  lot of pressure on himself... People like him easily fall into depression when things don't go their way.

10. [+21, -0] Wow, Yunho's the final idol boss who has achieved and made all that he ever could and yet he only sleeps 4 and a half hours a day... why do I sleep so much when I haven't achieved anything yet ㅠㅠㅠ....

11. [+21, -0] Not getting enough sleep is bad for your health, I've been feeling that as I get older ㅜㅜ

12. [+17, -0] Living like this shortens your lifespan ㅠ it's okay to be lazy, especially as someone who's already achieved so much...

13. [+17, -0] Doctors always say that an adult needs 6-7 hours of sleep a day

14. [+15, -0] He says this now because he's young but this lifestyle will catch up to him when he's older. There's no greater medicine than sleeping and eating well.

-