Yeri spends some solo time at a karaoke




Article: Red Velvet Yeri, alone at the karaoke 'she can go solo'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+246, -32] She looks so average... I'd never recognize her if I saw her on the street.

2. [+214, -16] Reminds me of Taeng's alone coin karaoke

3. [+27, -1] But she doesn't have the vocal talent to go solo...

4. [+24, -1] Too disgustingly bad at singing to go solo

5. [+23, -3] I saw her in real life at Itaewon and she's nothing special than the average person..

6. [+20, -3] She's slowly starting to copy Sulli, I bet she purposely picked a run down karaoke

7. [+18, -6] Taeyeon's alone coin karaokes are daebak

8. [+6, -0] She copies the people around her too much. First it was IU and now it's Taeyeon...

9. [+6, -1] Is she practicing her singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+4, -2] How did she ever get into Red Velvet

-