Sky Castle reps deny plagiarizing 'We All Lie' OST



Article: "Unfounded rumor" SKY Castle reps deny 'We All Lie' plagiarism rumors

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,169, -56] I don't know, I just want Friday to hurry up and come... I'm dying to know the ending

2. [+528, -58] Well this is a flaw on an otherwise perfect drama. Please admit your fault and reach a compromise with the original songwriter. It was changed in such a way that I don't think there will be any legal obligation but I admit that the chorus and vibe of the overall song sounds undeniably plagiarized. It's unfair to steal another's efforts without any compensation in return, just like the plot of the drama itself... Please be embarrassed.

3. [+255, -11] I wish they'd admit it and apologize!! I want everything about the drama to be perfect until the end~~

4. [+154, -11] They sound so similar though

5. [+93, -12] They sound similar but either way, all I'm waiting for is the final episode

6. [+58, -2] It was plagiarized though... no matter how popular the drama is, what's wrong is wrong and should be admitted

7. [+43, -2] The music director should listen to it himself because the viewers ears aren't plugged, that's for sure. Anyone can hear how similar the two sound. Just admit it and apologize, why make the controversy bigger than it needs to be?

8. [+33, -0] If they're denying it, that means they think we're fools

9. [+26, -1] They're not even similar, they sound completely the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20, -1] I listened to 'To the Grave' and it's the same ㅡㅡ from the vocal tone to the diction, everything was copied

-