Park Jungwoo is YG new boy group's fifth member


Article: Park Jungwoo is YG's new boy group's fifth member... vocal line with Bang Yedam and Kim Junkyu

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+191, -7] Jungwoo-ya, congratulations on debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2. [+134, -5] I like the vocal line

3. [+139, -75] YG's finally waking up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're going to dominate the male idols

4. [+73, -3] Congratulations on debut~~ ^^ his vocal tone is daebak!!

5. [+27, -0] This group seems different from YG's usual groups... they seem more like idols than artists. I hope they hit daebak like Black Pink.

6. [+26, -0] Congratulations to our Jungwoo ㅜㅜ I'm glad I became a fan... I hope the last two spots go to either Jaehyuk or Yoonbin or Mashiho ㅠㅠ that'll round out the group well

7. [+27, -3] I hope we keep it up and get Mashiho and Yoonbin in too! Let's go with YG's first ever group that has it all from vocals to performance to looks ^^ I knew from the moment they picked So Junghwan that YG was on the right track!!

8. [+25, -3] Wow, even Jungwoo... the vocal line is no joke ㅜㅜ let's go with Yoonbin for the Haha rap line!!

9. [+17, -1] Yang CEO finally woke up ㅠㅠ

-