NU'EST renews contract as a group with Pledis


Article: All of NU'EST renews contract with current agency Pledis "We'll do our best"

Source: Joy News 24 via Nate

1. [+461, -52] Congratulations on everyone renewing, let's walk a flower path from now on~

2. [+421, -59] Not a NU'EST fan but I wish them the best after seeing how hard Jonghyun worked on 'Produce'! I hope they do even better ♥♥

3. [+379, -41] Pledis just needs to step it up, please give them all the support you can ㅠㅠ

4. [+31, -9] I'm a man and I like their songs

5. [+31, -6] Pledis better take care of them since they renewed ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+26, -8] The true winner out of 'Produce 101' was Hwang Minhyun

7. [+25, -5] They have great songs, congratulations on everyone renewing~

8. [+24, -7] They're all A-list superstars on looks alone

9. [+20, -6] They've been around for 8 years but this is just the beginning! I support you!

10. [+20, -5] NU'EST, let's try and hit daebak in 2019!

-