Key and Minho to enlist early this year


Article: [Exclusive] Key to enlist in March, Minho early this year

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+261, -20] 'Amazing Saturday' is in big trouble... who's going to make up for Key and Hanhae's absences

2. [+147, -35] Since when was Minho an acting-dol

3. [+142, -9] It's probably better for Taemin to enlist early too...

4. [+22, -2] 'Amazing Saturday' is going to be a flop without Key.. it's the only variety I've been watching lately

5. [+20, -1] I need Key on 'Amazing Saturday'

6. [+16, -1] What's the fun in watching 'Amazing Saturday' anymore.. ㅜㅠ I never cared for Key before but totally fell for him after ㅎㅎ

7. [+10, -2] I think Taemin's going to release one more solo... I'd rather Taemin serve fast because I want to see SHINee as a group again ㅠ ㅠ can't believe how much time has passed to see these men who once looked like babies ready to serve now.

8. [+9, -1] They should do it like Big Bang and serve together

9. [+8, -1] Well it's over for 'Amazing Saturday' now

10. [+6, -1] I knew they had to serve eventually but I really feel it now that it's in the news ㅠㅠ

-