Kai's stylist explains the reasoning behind his 'Gayo Daejun' outfit


Article: 'One Night' Kai's stylist, "For his Gayo Daejun outfit, I felt that he looked sexier taking it off so I made him take it off"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+875, -124] I thought he looked dirty. But that's my personal opinion so it won't be a problem, right? Surely you're not going to force me to think he looked sexy?

2. [+615, -98] Looked gross

3. [+477, -91] Ugh;;

4. [+67, -22] I was like "what the?" thinking he was wearing a bra... ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+63, -16] What is that...

6. [+51, -25] I was surprised thinking he was only wearing a bra...

7. [+51, -13] If you're going to make him take it off, at least make him look good... are you his coordi or his anti... ㅠ

8. [+48, -26] Kai's a good dancer but he looks greasy

9. [+43, -8] Honestly, the cam of him doing this dance in regular clothes looked way better... Kai did well but his coordi was... a bit...

10. [+41, -13] He looked good with a shirt on but his coordi got greedy, which is understandable given his body

11. [+35, -21] What is she talking about? ㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering if he was crazy because he was only wearing a bra

12. [+32, -20] Not sexy, just dirty...

13. [+31, -17] His outfit was bad but his facial expressions were way too over the top ㅋ I couldn't stand watching ㅋㅋ

14. [+29, -7] These stylists are perverts

15. [+26, -15] I didn't think he looked cool, just over the top....

-