Hyomin sheds tears while explaining the final days of T-ara with Kim Kwang Soo


Article: Hyomin, "Talking about T-ara makes me cry"... sobbing that can't be stopped

Source: TV Report via Nate

"When our contracts were about to expire, the members and I had a dinner with CEO Kim Kwang Soo. We talked about what we were going to do with our future and deliberated for a better decision. We decided that we wanted to keep the group like our Shinhwa and Highlight seniors." The four of them decided to leave MBK, which then led to copyright issues with their name.

"When we made the decision, we thought our CEO-nim would be supportive of it. We hadn't realized that he felt upset by it. We were just thinking of protecting the name, which is what led to the misunderstandings with our company. We hadn't considered our company's feelings in all of this and our company felt saddened by our leave in exchange. I didn't want to give up on T-ara but we ended up hurting too many people in the end." While tearing up at the thought, Hyomin and the members visited Kim Kwang Soo to apologize and left the issue at that. "He was good to us when we went to visit. We never harbored ill feelings or anything. I think I wanted to be confident with our farewell. I wanted to show it to people. I cry now because I'm so disappointed that I couldn't show a positive ending to T-ara. I still cry so much when I talk about our CEO or T-ara. I'm still upset now."

-

1. [+343, -31] Kwang Soo and T-ara were strictly on business terms, no point in considering whether he's good to you or not

2. [+241, -56] Trying to sell emotions for sympathy~~!

3. [+256, -35] Oh ok...

4. [+29, -16] Hyoyoung was weird but so were you guys, you guys were all one and the same

5. [+22, -9] T-ara had such great songs though

6. [+23, -6] I honestly feel super damn bad for T-ara ㅋㅋㅋ why would you even add a new member to such a successful girl group? They all worked so hard from rock bottom to become a top tier girl group, imagine adding a kid who was a trainee just yesterday to the group and having her acting like she's a top star like the rest of them, how pissed would the rest be ㅋㅋㅋ That type of scenario of adding a new member would only work in a case like KARA's where everyone's on equal ground

7. [+15, -9] You reap what you sow...

8. [+10, -5] She looks like Jessica

9. [+10, -9] T-ara still had great songs

10. [+7, -2] I never thought either side was right during the whole bullying schedule. I also don't have any ill feelings towards Hyomin. From reading her interview, it sounds like she gave up on T-ara in order to leave her CEO on amicable terms. Considering that T-ara's a group that she helped build from the bottom to the top, she sounds like she really loved the group. Should've just kept the group and changed the name like Highlight. I felt bad for her after reading this...

-