Brown Eyed Girls to have first comeback in 4 years


Article: [Exclusive] Brown Eyed Girls to make 4 member comeback in the first half of the year... first comeback in 4 years

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+349, -15] Daebak. I remember how addictive 'Abracadabra' was. There's a charisma to them that you just can't see with the current female idols 👍👍 Can't wait for their new music :-)

2. [+308, -12] All of BEG's songs were so good ㅜㅜ can't wait!!!!!

3. [+268, -20] I can't wait. Idol songs are all the same lately, I can't stand listening to them ㅜ I wish we had more variety in our comebacks

4. [+15, -2] I wish it was a song like 'Sixth Sense' that shows crazy vocal talent and performance all in one, something only BEG can pull off!!!

5. [+13, -4] Oh, can't wait!

6. [+11, -5] Please sing a song like 'Oasis' or 'Love' one more time ㅜ

7. [+8, -2] Oh I wish they comeback fast

8. [+7, -0] I hope they don't get too experimental and comeback with what they do best~~

9. [+5, -1] I've been waiting for so long~ thank you for coming through with the comeback ㅠㅠ

10. [+5, -2] The legends are coming

-