Zelo leaves BAP after fulfilling contract


Article: TS reps, "Zelo's contract has expired, he will be leaving BAP" (official statement)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+207, -103] Who is he?? I clicked thinking the article was about the shampoo but it's a nugu;

2. [+195, -15] He kept his responsibility to his team and the fans by finishing the tour even though his contract had already expired. Thank you for that, Junhong-ah. I hope you have a bright future ahead of you. Thank you for doing all you could under such difficult circumstances in this company. I'll continue to support you.

3. [+179, -17] Thank you for finishing the tour even after your contract had expired. You worked hard! I'll keep supporting you ❤

4. [+20, -1] This is Bang Yong Guk's group, right? Although I looked him up and even he left the group too ㅠ They have a lot of great songs, sad to see them go... ㅠ

5. [+16, -0] I really thought BAP would hit it big when I saw them at an NY MTV show a long time ago and saw a ton of international fans waiting outside for them... They're great dancers with great vocals, rappers, and songs ㅠㅠ what a waste of a group...

6. [+13, -6] BAP... they started off on equal fitting with BTS but this shows how important a company's role is in the growth of a group.

7. [+8, -3] Junhong-ah, thank you for staying with us until the end, for always thinking of us fans... And this is a new beginning for you so I'll support you still. Fighting to my singer ❤

8. [+5, -0] Junhong-ah, I hope you only have a flower path ahead of you. Your efforts until now will be the foundation to brighten your future!! I support you!!!

-