Wanna One and EXO win the popular award at the '2018 KPMA'



Article: Wanna One x EXO both win popular award... EXO not in attendance [2018 KPMA]

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,397, -170] Do they take us for fools? How does it make sense to have two teams win the popular award? Please give me my refund, this ceremony is bullsh*t

2. [+1,248, -119] KPMA needs to refund the money I paid to cast my votes. They claimed that the award would be given on a 100% vote-only criteria and now they're randomly giving it to two teams? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Give me back my money ㅋㅋ They claimed to be a fair ceremony and they're already screwing up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,036, -67] This is ridiculous. We had to pay to vote only for them to give the award to two groups? Then at least announce that from the beginning. They turned us fans into fools.

4. [+838, -55] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this? What was the point of paid voting then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the funniest ceremony I've ever seen

5. [+777, -76] What's the point of award both #1 and #2... what kind of popular award is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+560, -64] KPMA clearly wrote on their notice that the vote would be based 100% off online votes and had fans pay for it and everything and now they want two winners~~~~~~~~~? It was totally Wanna One's #1~~ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

7. [+453, -15] They made fans engage in an all out war until 12 PM because they claimed this award was 100% off fan votes and now they have two winners ㅋㅋㅋㅋ shouldn't have made fans pay to vote then!! I want a refund~ I don't get how organizations like these aren't investigated!!

8. [+461, -43] Wanna One was the clear winner with the votes but EXO won too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so ridiculous that I can't help but laugh

9. [+463, -50] EXO fans are shocked right now too. They didn't tell us at all that the award would go out to two groups. Both fandoms could've saved money then.

-