SM and fans remember one year since Jonghyun's passing



Article: "We remember you" SHINee Jonghyun's one year since passing, friends and fans cherish his memory

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,157, -18] I hope that you're always happy and warm where you are now

2. [+363, -7] I won't forget you

3. [+286, -6] I miss you, I hope you're happy there

4. [+234, -4] Jonghyun-ah, I hope you're happy there. Sing all the songs you want, my heart just hurts that I won't be able to hear your voice. Love you, and thank you, and I'm sorry.

5. [+160, -4] Miss him so much. Jonghyun, who always sang for his fans and smiled for us, one year since his death ㅠㅠ

6. [+21, -2] When I first heard this news last year, it was so hard for me to believe it. My heart broke at how he must've suffered on his own and I hated the reality that I wouldn't be able to hear his voice anymore. But I still lived on and already we're almost done with a year and are a year out from his death. Are you happy there? I hope you're happy there.

7. [+16, -1] We'll never hear news of a new song from you. It's terrifying to me to think that your voice has been stopped in time with SHINee and your solos but I'm sure it's all something I must overcome. I don't know how I got through this year without you, sigh... I miss you, and I'll always love you.

8. [+15, -2] Praying that you aren't hurting

9. [+11, -1] That day still feels so clear in my head but it's already been a year. I've missed you so much this past year. I've never once forgotten about you. I miss you, and miss you, and miss you, but I know I have to respect your decision if I think about how difficult it was for you. Your singing consoled me for the past 10 years and I'm so thankful that you shared your warm light with us. I'll remember you forever, and I hope you're happy there. If we ever meet in the future, I'll hug you tight. You did well, I was so proud of you. Now rest. I'll remember you through your songs. I hope you have a warm winter, Jonghyun-ah.

-