'Shootdori' child variety star Ji Seung Joon's latest photos as a young adult




Article: Ji Seung Joon's latest updates as an adult... "silver haired college student"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,817, -196] He's not as good looking as he was when he was younger ㅋ

2. [+1,355, -25] Hul........... that means I've grown that much older........ ㅠㅠ I'm sadㅠㅠ..............

3. [+1,173, -287] I remember there was talk about how he got into 'Shootdori' when he had no talent in soccer at all

4. [+85, -1] There's a difference between looking chic and tired and he looks tired in his photos...

5. [+84, -3] He's quietly been studying abroad, probably to try to get out of army service.. must be annoying to constantly be brought into the spotlight like this

6. [+81, -4] I remember they made him the goalie because he was so bad at soccer but he was bad at even that... it really felt like he was put on the team for his face

7. [+79, -4] Mmm... he didn't grow up as handsome as I thought he would... I thought he'd grow up like Cha Eun Woo.

8. [+75, -5] His mother is super obsessed with him. I remember she posted a lot of attention wh*rish pictures on Cyworld and was basically as obsessed with him as those Gangnam moms...

9. [+56, -17] People think he's ugly? He's obviously above average...

10. [+50, -1] I always thought Taehoon was more chic than Ji Seung Joon

-