Rain gives permed hair a try


Article: Rain looking handsome, perfectly pulled off permed hair

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+335, -21] I don't think he pulled it off..

2. [+234, -19] Kim Tae Hee's the one who gave birth but Rain's the one who's aging

3. [+181, -14] Rain's... image is... getting... let me just say, this isn't it....

4. [+16, -3] He should be grateful he was born tall... because if he had this face on a short body... I wouldn't even look at him....

5. [+13, -2] Wow, this couple is aging hard

6. [+11, -2] He's so behind on the trends... listen to 'Gang' and you'll know what I Mean

7. [+11, -1] I really like Rain... but this picture is not what I was expecting

8. [+8, -2] Looks weird...

9. [+8, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -4] It seems like he's still stuck in the mid 2000s... times and trends have changed but he still seems to think he's in his peak like back then

-