Nielsen Korea research data rates 'Return' as the best drama of 2018


Article: Best drama of 2018 'Return' confirmed, 'Mister Sunshine' #2, 'Boyfriend' #4

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+311, -19] What are they talking about... I don't know anyone around me who has seen 'Return'. Can't trust this data...

2. [+240, -7] ...Huh...?

3. [+180, -14] 'Mister Sunshine' is the best

4. [+16, -3] 'Return'? 'Boyfriend'??? Zero trust in this

5. [+14, -3] Probably the funniest thing I've heard all year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -1] I tried to watch a bit of 'Return' but stopped because it was boring... shouldn't the best drama of the year be 'Mister Sunshine'???

7. [+12, -3] Personally, the best dramas of the year for me were 'Mister Sunshine' and 'My Ajusshi'

8. [+10, -1] What's 'Return'? Who's the lead and when did it air? ㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -1] I had to stop and think what 'Return' was

10. [+9, -3] No way ㅡㅡ

11. [+8, -0] I enjoyed the drama but I don't understand why it'd be #1 ㅋ

12. [+7, -1] 'Return' had a lot of problems... even changed out the female lead... and a lot of controversies with the staff

-