Melody Day disbands after four years



Article: Melody Day disbands after 4 years "Sorry to our fans"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+106, -2] It's hard for groups that are good at singing to survive out there. We may never get a group like SeeYa or Gavy NJ again. Maybe we should just be grateful we have Davichi at all.

2. [+71, -6] Wasn't this the group that media played for one of the members being Jang Dong Gun's niece ㅎㅎ I guess they're disbanding without impact... But I suppose even getting your disbandment in the news would mean some measure of success.. nowadays, most girl groups disappear without a trace... I wish them luck on their separate paths.

3. [+42, -1] They had a lot of good OSTs ㅜㅜ

4. [+10, -0] Their handwriting is very pretty. Sad to see them go, I support you.

5. [+8, -2] Sorry but there are too many idols, I don't know who they are ㅜㅜ

6. [+6, -1] They're talented so I hope they have a brighter future ahead of them

7. [+4, -0] I guess there's nothing you can do when you don't have popularity

8. [+1, -0] Situations like this show that all you need to do is join a big agency, no matter how untalented you are. Every member in this group is talented, pretty, with great bodies, and yet they're disbanding simply because their agency just can't keep up. So sad as a fan to see such a talented, pretty group go but I'd rather see them leave a company that can't even treat them right than stay. I wish all four of them luck and hope that they'll get back together sometime in the future...

-