Jisoo and Rose look like models at the airport


Article: Black Pink Jisoo and Rose 'battle of the beauties'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+236, -8] Look at Rose's proportions.....

2. [+205, -7] I only noticed Jennie and Lisa at first but now Jisoo and Rose are so pretty to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+141, -11] Wow.. Rose looks like a female lead in an American teen drama

4. [+15, -1] Wow, being so thin must be easy to move your body around.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+11, -3] Both Jisoo and Rose have such pretty styles today~

6. [+10, -4] Honestly, Rose's pretty too but I don't think she'll get more popular unless she puts out a solo album. She gets overshadowed when they're all together in a group.

7. [+8, -2] Rose's personal style is totally my style ㅠㅜ so pretty

8. [+7, -2] Rose's pretty but I like the vibe she gives off more

9. [+4, -3] Jennie's dominating but I think Rose would be top tier if she was in any other group

10. [+3, -0] Oh they look cold ㅠㅠ but still so pretty

-