BTS wins icon of the year at the '2018 MAMA Japan'



Article: BTS wins 2018 Icon of the Year... 4 crowns won

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,840, -29] Congratulations BTS

2. [+1,630, -11] I guess MAMA Hong Kong will have three daesangs then. Why not just give it out all at once instead of sending the singers everywhere?

3. [+1,406, -24] I got goosebumps at the fan cheers, felt like their own personal concert!! Congratulations on your four crowns, will be waiting for your stage at MAMA Hong Kong!!

4. [+988, -17] BTS deserves it all but I can't believe Armies got them four as if three daesangs weren't enough.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+822, -10] Great job to all the singers, great work to BTS, and please with the cameras

6. [+358, -31] After watching MAMA Japan, I feel like times have definitely changed. SM and YG weren't in attendance and yet I couldn't feel their absence at all. Feels like the singers today and BTS are opening a new generation.

7. [+342, -19] SM and YG need to grow out of their conservative mindset. Back then, big companies were able to get all that they wanted and just sit out if they didn't but now there are tons of top singers from mid-tier companies who can put on just a good as show as anyone else. The big companies are still living in their own little world.

8. [+194, -3] I'm not even a BTS fan and I was waiting for them all night. I was in awe when they finally came out but what? the camera work? Everything's blue? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where's BTS ㅡㅡ The cameramen couldn't catch the boys ㅋㅋ I'd rather just watch for the fancams ㅡㅡ

-