BTS wins 7 crowns at the '2018 Melon Music Awards' including best artist of the year


Article: BTS wins 'Artist of the Year', "it's been a busy year" [2018 Melon Music Awards]

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+537, -13] I saw their stage and this is the most legendary out of all the ceremonies

2. [+504, -8] Loved the kukak version ㅠㅠㅠㅠ heart stopped at Jimin's fan part....

3. [+413, -8] Congratulations on winning 7 crowns!!!

4. [+51, -1] Wow, the idol with the kukak version was amazing... seriously... just daebak...

5. [+45, -1] Today's stage was their best yet... gave me goosebumps, it was so good ㅠㅠ I know haters have been giving them crap recently and it seems like BTS really came out to show their best... my heart stopped, wow...

6. [+44, -1] Their most legendary stage. Way more Korean in style than Pyongchang and I felt so proud to know that international viewers were watching live ㅠㅠ their outfits were perfect too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+43, -3] BTS stage was the best... I can see why so many new fans join after the year-end ceremonies

8. [+40, -2] I can see why there's all this craze for BTS, their fans must be so happy ㅜㅜ their award speech left an impression as well!

-



Source: Naver

1. [+2,486, -63] Their stage today felt like we were watching a musical, so cool. Congratulations on your daesang, I will always listen to and watch a stage like BTS.

2. [+1,984, -56] When Suga said, "I know that you get put down a lot just for being an idol fan but I think you are amazing people. It's not something that can be achieved simply for liking someone", I realized how they were able to become the big stars that they are. They've done so much to fill the hearts of fans all year long ㅜㅜ As an Army who is always consoled by them, I congratulate them on their daesang ㅎㅎ as well as the other artists who won too :)

3. [+1,860, -33] Today's stage truly showed the beauty of Korea's culture, such a legendary stage

4. [+851, -26] Today's performance was jjang, keep it up

5. [+609, -24] Another legendary stage~ congratulations

6. [+407, -20] This is the stage that should've been performed at the Pyongchang olympics ㅠㅠ I've never had my hands shake so hard while watching TV before ㅠㅠ the stage was perfect enough to be used as promotional tourism videos ㅠㅠ so happy to be a BTS fan... no wonder Japanese right-wingers are desperate to take them down ㅠㅠ I hope today's stage gets spread far and wide on YouTube and more people can know about BTS but also Korea's beautiful culture!!!

7. [+318, -9] Wow, BTS's stage today should've been performed at some olympics or international stage. They were the best today, to the point where my jaw dropped.

8. [+214, -3] How can they still sing live with a performance of this level? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-