This year's oldest college entrance exam test taker is 78


Article: Oldest test taker is off to the testing center

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+635, -17] Her bravery and passion are so amazing, I hope she does daebak on her test ^^

2. [+545, -14] She's at an age where anyone else would give up for this reasons and that, how amazing. I hope she earns good results... ㅎ

3. [+456, -15] I'm 40 and I have no time for anything with kids, I'm so surprised she's taking the test at her age. That's so amazing. I can barely even read books without having to squint.

4. [+20, -0] Makes you realize that we really should be learning until we die

5. [+17, -1] There is nothing to be embarrassed about to still be learning at that age. She's amazing and if anything, I'm the one who feels embarrassed.

6. [+16, -3] I'm 30 and I've been making too many excuses for myself and worry about what others would think, this is amazing of her. She shows that there is no end to learning and I respect her for that.

7. [+15, -0] Makes me tear up thinking of my own mother... I hope she realizes that her effort in going to the testing center alone is already doing her best. I wish her a healthy future.

8. [+13, -0] Applause ^^ Good luck on your test, fighting!

9. [+8, -1] Humans exist to learn

10. [+7, -1] Attitude is everything and her attitude alone already makes her a max scorer on the test!

-