Sulli's second brother reveals he feels proud of her


Article: 'Jinri Store' Sulli's second brother "I'm proud of my dongsaeng"

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+304, -22] I'm sure he's proud of her since she makes a lot of money for them

2. [+179, -25] Even a hedgehog finds her own young cute!

3. [+178, -13] Reminds me of when Sung Dong Il talked about Sulli like she was pathetic... she really seems to live without a thought in her world~

4. [+20, -6] I noticed she struggles to open her eyes wide

5. [+19, -23] If I were her oppa, I'd have half killed Choiza

6. [+11, -4] I'm not sure what he's proud of other than the fact that she makes them money ㅋㅋ

7. [+11, -3] I wonder what it feels like to have a celebrity in the family. I wonder if I'd be tired or proud..

8. [+9, -1] Since she probably buys him whatever he wants

9. [+5, -1] Well of course he's going to say he's proud of her on TV... why would he say otherwise..

10. [+4, -0] I like your dongsaeng too ㅋ but as a fan, she drives me nuts

-