Sulli reveals she's into gore


Article: 'Jinri Store' Sulli's unique tastes "I like erotic colors"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

In a meeting with her illustrator for her logo, "I like beige or peach colors," to which her illustrator said, "So you like warm colors". Sulli replied back, "I like erotic colors. I like cats and gorey things too. I'm really into gore, but let's cancel that since I don't think that's fit for a logo (laughter)."

1. [+550, -51] I wish she'd just record one already. She seems like she's willing to do it.

2. [+525, -41] Sigh, she's always crying and whining about how she doesn't like the attention people give her and yet she still goes and says vulgar things like this. She's quite the psycho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+460, -23] It's not that others view her weird, she does this to herself ㅋㅋ from her actions to the pictures and videos she posts on SNS...

4. [+32, -3] This is why your first boyfriend is so important... he totally ruined her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -7] I doubt Choiza had anything to do with shaping who she is. She's probably always been like this. I'll be honest, I think she was molested by an adult when she was younger... or some other type of trauma... I hope she gets some help.

6. [+24, -3] She'd be so popular if she just crossed over to Japan already

7. [+15, -2] Can't help how she's like now. She got a taste of the big stuff at such a young age...

8. [+14, -0] She's not normal but people give her a pass because she's a celebrity

9. [+13, -2] So she likes erotic colors and gore genres. She's into stimulating stuff. Probably why she thought it was normal to look at a live eel and squeal like that. Anyone else would've thought it was grotesque. Let's just chalk it up to differences and stop complaining about how neither party understands each other.

10. [+9, -0] She's definitely not normal...

-