Seolhyun wins 'new wave actress' award at the '2018 AAA'


Article: [2018 AAA] Seolhyun wins 'new wave actress award'... "thank you for your support"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+597, -51] Actress award?????

2. [+593, -61] Did they even watch 'The Great Battle'?

3. [+555, -54] Actress award? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+48, -16] This award shows the true class of this ceremony

5. [+35, -10] We really need FNC investigated. I still don't get why Seolhyun was in the movie at all. Barely had any presence with a mess of a pronunciation and tonality.

6. [+25, -7] I have a lot to say but I won't say anything

7. [+24, -4] Seolhyun, do you not feel embarrassed of yourself at all? Do you really think that you're receiving this award because your acting was good? I'm sure you read all the comments here. If I were in your position, I'd be too embarrassed to ever accept such an award. I would've respectfully declined. What does a trophy like that matter when it was won not with your skills but with the power of your agency and your fans? I'm sure your peers at the ceremony were laughing on the inside as you received it. I'd rather accept a trophy that I know I won with my skills, that no one can laugh at. If you think all of the comments here are nothing but hate, then that's all you were ever meant to be. If you truly care what the public thinks, then I'll trust that you'll improve your skills before your next work. A pretty face won't last forever. Work on your skills or you'll be forgotten.

8. [+24, -9] Was this awarded after they watched 'The Great Battle'?

9. [+20, -1] She's a singer who can't sing and only shakes her butt... she's an actress who can't act and relies on her face.

10. [+20, -2] Seolhyun's role wasn't even needed in the movie, it was obvious that they made it up just to include her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's really calling herself an actress with those cringe skills

11. [+18, -7] Suzy won an excellence award for her bad acting before, why can't Seolhyun get one? ㅋㅋ They're both bad but Suzy has been awarded more for it

12. [+17, -3] Maybe they're giving it to her so she'll be satisfied and finally leave the movie industry

13. [+13, -0] Ugh I'm so embarrassed for her

-