Park Seo Joon looks sporty with a new hair cut


Article: Park Seo Joon's unique two block cut

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+812, -30] Hair style is everything for him..

2. [+668, -99] I don't think he's a handsome famous. Doesn't look as nice when styled like this.

3. [+472, -9] I liked his hair in 'She Was Pretty' the best!

4. [+46, -7] He's honestly... ugly but he has a way of looking handsome depending on the drama he's in. He shouldn't be too adventurous with his hair styles...

5. [+35, -3] Men's looks are highly dependent on hair styles too ㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -5] I wonder if he's still dating Secretary Kim?

7. [+29, -5] Why does he suddenly look ugly ㅜㅜ why ㅠㅠ He used to be handsome

8. [+19, -4] This is not a look for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+13, -3] On the decline with how he handled Park Min Young's scandal

10. [+12, -5] I thought of DinDin the moment I saw this... sorry, Park Seo Joon-nim

11. [+12, -4] He loks like.. an ajusshi

12. [+12, -3] I like him ㅋㅋ Sure, he'd be considered ugly by older beauty standards but nowadays, it's all about celebrating uniqueness. Even Ryu Jun Yeol is famous because he has charm ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+12, -4] Handsome version of DinDin

-