Mukbanger Banzz is getting married



Article: "Getting married" Banzz announces marriage + reveals girlfriend -> congratulations galore

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+6,533, -218] Most creators on YouTube seem abnormal to me but he seems like a hard worker. He doesn't just do mukbangs but works out to digest it all and doesn't seem so desperate for money but rather to achieve something. He seems like he has a great character and I'm curious to see how his content will change once he's married.

2. [+1,941, -87] The woman must be happy, congratulations

3. [+1,105, -35] I like him because he seems like a good person. He's well spoken and I wish him a happy life...

4. [+1,098, -40] Congratulations Banzz-nim ^^ be happy~

5. [+166, -2] I'm honestly not a subscriber, just someone who watched his videos when they came up randomly but I like that he doesn't swear in his videos. You can tell by the way he acts that he's just a good person through and through, not putting on a show for an image or anything, and he handles comments on his live well. He tries so hard to fulfill all of the requests like "wait, I'll show you after this bite" ㅎㅎ there's an innocent, kind charm to him that you can tell by the way he speaks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+156, -8] He conducts himself in a respectable manner on his show

7. [+128, -33] Wow, I guess there's no line dividing celebrities from the average person nowadays. Even guys like him get in the news ㅋㅋ..

8. [+101, -12] Times must have really changed for a guy like him to make the news

-