Weki Meki dresses up for Halloween





Article: "Huk! What is that" Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon, bleeding from the neck

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+479, -18] The title surprised me;;;; there are so many horrible news lately, why would you name the title something like that?

2. [+428, -16] Is their coordi insane?

3. [+286, -46] I got surprised at the third picture because a non-celebrity suddenly popped out

4. [+15, -3] I guess they dressed like this for Halloween. I don't get why Koreans love wasting their time on other country's holidays. We sure love imports.

5. [+12, -2] Yoojung-ah... I'm speechless..

6. [+9, -1] Thoughtless, tsk tsk. There are so many horrible news involving stabbings and they go and do that to her neck..

7. [+7, -5] Guys, it's for Halloween...

8. [+7, -1] Yoojung-ah ㅠ did you really cut your hair like that...?

9. [+7, -4] Ew gross

10. [+4, -1] Why do people bother with Halloween

-