Wanna One's aggressive manager in hot waters despite apology for assaulting fan


Article: Did Wanna One's manager commit assault or overprotective?

Source: Kuki News via Nate

1. [+357, -6] Assault!!!

2. [+353, -7] Huk... I saw the video for the first time and it's really bad... he doesn't just push them, he practically throws them... daebak character

3. [+333, -10] I would've reported him if I were them... are fans saints? Why would they put up with that?...

4. [+32, -0] Why aren't they suing him?

5. [+28, -0] I thought I was watching a rugby video

6. [+26, -1] Totally not normal to push someone when they're not even anywhere close ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh these managers think they're working with royalty ㅋㅋㅋ I can now see why celebrities fall victim to the celebrity disease

7. [+26, -0] What is this thug doing with daughters of other families...

8. [+24, -0] It's assault if the victim claims it is

9. [+14, -1] This looks like a lawsuit...

10. [+14, -0] This is past the point of being overprotective. He didn't just push them, he slammed them down that second time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Wanna One manager's assault controversy, abuzz even after official apology... why?

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+109, -6] Upvote if it's assault, downvote if it's being overprotective

2. [+90, -5] The level of assault shown could have him sued and he'd deserve it

3. [+50, -3] He threw her down, how is a verbal apology going to be enough?

4. [+14, -1] Didn't this happen last year at an airport too? Pushed a woman who was walking pretty far from them. As if these celebrities are anything special to be treating others like this ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+12, -1] Wow... I never cared about this group but I kept hearing about the fuss so I watched on YouTube... and he totally threw that person down with both hands. Even a dog would know that that's assault. Ugh, it totally made me want to throw up. If I were the victim, I'd file a lawsuit without compromise.

6. [+11, -0] I saw the gifs, he should be in jail right now

7. [+11, -0] Imagine if she fell and hit her head somewhere, that would've been so bad;;; yes, fans are the problem for rushing in but managers are an issue as well

8. [+9, -0] I really thought he was a thug when I saw the video

9. [+8, -0] This makes me want to boycott Wanna One

10. [+5, -1] I have to question the star who just continues to walk by when his own fan is being assaulted to the point of being thrown around...

-