TV: [Spoilers!!!] 100 Days My Prince (Finale)



Article: '100 Days My Prince' Do Kyung Soo ♥ Nam Ji Hyun's happy ending

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. {+389, -8] These past 8 weeks with the drama were happiness. I've always liked Nam Ji Hyun and was surprised at how much Do Kyung Soo exceeded my expectations! His tonality, voice, eyes were all good. I'm glad to have found a new actor to like thanks to this drama. Sad to see it end but EXO will comeback in December and the movie 'Swing Kids' is coming out soon... so I'll be obsessing over Do Kyung Soo for a while!

2. [+279, -5] Do Kyung Soo's voice... is soo~ good

3. [+224, -20] The ending felt a bit rushed and confusing~

4. [+158, -2] Sad that it's the end.. ㅎ totally became a fan of Do Kyung Soo~~

5. [+150, -1] A drama where the leads and supporting roles all shined ㅠㅠ can we please get a second season in modern time!!! with Song Joo Hyun's people too ㅠㅠ

6. [+33, -1] It was only a little behind 'Mister Sunshine' in viewer ratings while only taking half of the investment expenses... and yet the media barely talked about this drama. So rude, no?

7. [+30, -1] I've always liked Nam Ji Hyun so I started watching this drama for her... until I discovered Kyung Soo and started looking up EXO's songs and fancams~ what a great guy ^^

8. [+18, -0] Best drama of my life... I'm going to watch reruns for a while. Their chemistry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ was the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-