Miss Korea attends the Korean Drama Awards


Article: 2018 Miss Korea Kim Soo Min 'the smile of the winner~' (KDA)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+414, -22] Who dressed her... was this the best they could do ㅠㅠ she'd look prettier in something better... the winner has the worst dress out of them all

2. [+394, -55] You don't get to win Miss Korea just for looking simple; you have to be pretty...

3. [+357, -65] I'm not even curious how she won Miss Korea, I'm curious how she passed the preliminaries and the auditions at all with those looks... she shouldn't have even come second or third, she's bottom tier out of all the contestants...

4. [+29, -17] So used to plastic faces lately that I like faces like hers. Please keep picking Miss Koreas without plastic surgery. We've had the same faces for the past few years.

5. [+24, -15] She's pretty in a simple way, I don't know why she gets hate... way prettier than plastic Koreas

6. [+20, -2] People are under the impression that looking simple means you didn't get any work done when that's not true

7. [+20, -5] She's really Miss Korea???? I'm a man and I don't feel that she's pretty at all;;;;

8. [+19, -16] Simple and natural

9. [+18, -9] Just get on any subway, there are tons of prettier girls than her

10. [+11, -7] I think I know why she won. Anyone who's seen her on 'Happy Together' would know that she's pretty easy-going and doesn't fake herself. Sure she's not your traditional pretty face but she's healthy and positive and on trend. She knows how to talk and relate to people. I think she's the perfect beauty to represent our generation.

-