Man gets plastic surgery to look like BTS Jimin



Article: Male gets plastic surgery to look like BTS Jimin

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+981, -11] He needs to go pick a fight with his doctor

2. [+776, -6] He needs to sue his doctor, this looks so bad

3. [+658, -5] Huk.. he spent so much money and yet doesn't look like him at all.. ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+35, -1] Probably the saddest BTS news I've heard so far

5. [+29, -1] OMG... I'm grateful for the interest but I'm speechless...

6. [+27, -0] He looks like a Sims character

7. [+26, -2] Kind of makes me feel proud that a westerner who normally makes fun of Asians got surgery to look like an Asian man

8. [+26, -2] Should've gotten the surgery in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -0] He should've gotten it done here, our doctors are gods here

10. [+21, -1] He should've 'love myself' more no matter how much he loves Jimin... ㅠㅠ

-