Lee Hi attends 'Seoul Fashion Week'


Article: Lee Hi 'lost a ton of weight'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+590, -30] She looks like a pretty North Korean lady ^^; please put out a new album, I love your voice~

2. [+485, -32] She looks North Korean... is her coordi her anti?

3. [+439, -11] She really hasn't been promoting... why does YG like keeping their artists on the backburner so much?

4. [+32, -5] It looks like she got work done

5. [+20, -1] She's not super pretty now or anything but she does look a lot better compared to her debut days

6. [+14, -0] What's YG thinking? They don't want to her give her away but they don't want to keep her either?

7. [+13, -0] I don't think it's just weight that she lost

8. [+11, -5] Her face is so wide

9. [+9, -0] I think she got work done on her time off

10. [+6, -1] I love her voice, I wish she'd get a song that could bring out its potential

-