Jo In Sung doesn't want to be born into a new life


Article: Jo In Sung, "I don't want to be reborn as someone else... there's a very low chance I'll end up like this again"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+356, -9] Don't most people wonder at least once in their lives what it'd be like to be born as someone else... like being born to a rich family. Jo In Sung is of such a different class that he doesn't even wonder about that.

2. [+330, -13] Height, face, personality, brains... I wouldn't want to be reborn as someone else either

3. [+248, -9] He has it all, I'm sure he's happy as things are now... what does he lack? I was actually quite surprised that such a thought is possible... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All I do is wonder what it'd be like to be born with a golden spoon in my next life... ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -0] I wouldn't either. You're not guaranteed to be born with a face like that next time so why make your life worse and gamble that away?

5. [+19, -0] He probably doesn't care what he's reborn as next because he's already experienced it all without regrets. Who would want to be reborn for a life of suffering? ㅋ

6. [+19, -1] I doubt Lee Jae Yong would want to be reborn either... the chance of being born as Lee Gun Hee's son is very low ㅠㅠ

7. [+13, -2] Lucky... I want to be reborn as someone else.. ㅋ

8. [+12, -4] Jealous

9. [+10, -1] It's so difficult to feel satisfied with your life... The fact that Jo In Sung is thinking like this means he acknowledges that his life has earned more than he deserves. I think that alone makes him a very self aware and amazing person.

10. [+8, -1] I don't think I could be reborn into a wealthy family even if I tried a few hundred times ㅋ

-